- Pale ruby, red fruit with a whiff of cabbage on the nose, but any unpleasantness is swept aside with lovely raspberries!
- Mid velvety ruby. Deep fruit, almost truffley, dry, very mature tannins supporting fruit, v much full of joie de vivre.
- Pale orangey ruby. Quiet red fruits, dry, tight tannins, fruit peeps through gently.
- Limpid greeny gold. Preserved lemons, apricots, dry, good acidity, full bodied with a fine richness, coriander leaf long
- Jura white, Puffeney, served with chicken with pan sauce and caramelized onions