- Mid gold. A fine whiff of elegant age greets your nostrils, leather bound books and leathery skin.
- Limpid greeny gold. Preserved lemons, apricots, dry, good acidity, full bodied with a fine richness, coriander leaf long
- Pale ruby. Meaty redcurrants, dry, gentle tannins, taut red fruits juicy, violets and chalk, all at the same time.
- Pale dusky pink. Herby grapey, red fruits, dry, touch of acidity, very gentle tannins, fine spicily juicy, unfettered…
- More like a cab than a Pinot. More tannins.