- Really good! Great summer white. Crisp. Green apple flavor prevalent.
- Sweet rounded fruity light-bodied, crisp vibrant citrus nose hints of apple and peach refreshing finish.
- Light body,fruity and sweet Crisp and tangy and pairs well with a variety of food(like bbq chips) Grape used-Riesling Tastes like citrus,peach and apple Grown in Washington state Originally a German wine #1 best selling Riesling in US
- Very pleasant. Smell green apples and pears, citrus, crisp. Hits bottom of tongue then travels over tip and middle. Good finish, medium. Mineral content not overpowering.
- Crisp acidity, slight Apple flavor. Wine Merchant s, $8.00 750ml