- Just like the name - crisp, light, (semi)dry, apple
- Served at my brother's wedding. I like steel barreled. Had that with goat cheese.
- Bubbly with flavors of lush pear, crisp apple and hints of vibrant citrus.
- Albarino: crisp white with notes of pear, apple and passion fruit.
- Saint-Veran 2011 Chardonnay. From Southern Burgundy. Imported by Allied Beverage Group LLC, Carlstadt, NJ. 13% alc. Crisp, dry. Pairing with crab stuffed sole. Scent; Apple. Very earthy. Color; light, crystal golden. Taste; Medium bodied. Medium+ alc. Medium+ acidity. Lingering alkaline aftertaste Note: tasting affected by 40℉ temp and being left open multiple days (thanks gab)