- Light body,fruity and sweet Crisp and tangy and pairs well with a variety of food(like bbq chips) Grape used-Riesling Tastes like citrus,peach and apple Grown in Washington state Originally a German wine #1 best selling Riesling in US
- Very pleasant. Smell green apples and pears, citrus, crisp. Hits bottom of tongue then travels over tip and middle. Good finish, medium. Mineral content not overpowering.
- Crisp acidity, slight Apple flavor. Wine Merchant s, $8.00 750ml
- Crisp with apple side notes. Lovely German pinot grigio.
- Italian sparkling wine. Good for price (18$). Clean taste w/ dry aftertaste. Not too sweet or tart. Crisp apple aroma