- Nice sipping blended red wine
- A blend. Tastes of caramel!
- Both wife and mother-in-law liked it. More smooth than strong. Opened the bottle an hour before dinner.
- Like it! Smells like a Shriz but not peppery. A little more oaky than Apothic. Affordable everyday wine.
- Decent cheap red wine. Good for non-winos. Inspired by the "Apotheca", a mysterious place where wine was blended and stored in 13th century Europe, Apothic Red offers a truly unique wine experience. A masterful blend of rich Zinfandel, smooth Merlot, flavorful Syrah, and bold Cabernet Sauvignon creates layers of dark red fruit complimented by hints of vanilla and mocha.