- Dark red fruit with hints of vanilla and mocha. Red top. 13% alcohol
- Medium body, fruity, dark cherry.
- Beautiful deep dark color, complex aromas and a fantastic balance on the palate, this is a unique blend of 3 grapes. I still can't believe I only paid $11.00. I give it 4 corks out of 5
- A blend of zinfandel, syrah and merlot, creating layers of dark red fruit complimented by hints of vanilla and mocha
- Super dark color, cherries, berries, smokey nose. Good mouthfeel, smoke, berries flavor. Short finish.