- Sweet at first taste then dry finish, bold fruit, and yes, it's a dark blend approaching zin flavor profile.
- Decent cheap red wine. Good for non-winos. Inspired by the "Apotheca", a mysterious place where wine was blended and stored in 13th century Europe, Apothic Red offers a truly unique wine experience. A masterful blend of rich Zinfandel, smooth Merlot, flavorful Syrah, and bold Cabernet Sauvignon creates layers of dark red fruit complimented by hints of vanilla and mocha.
- Absolutely love! The best :)
- Apothic dark red. Very deep and smooth.
- Nice cinnamon notes with an interestingly rich flavor. Great to pair with more dishes than a usual red.