- Balanced, smooth, pair any meal, anytime/any occasion. universal for any red or dry white drinker
- Really like this wine! Very smooth, great finish, light, not any disturbing tannins.
- Has a strong "booziness" (I wish there was any better way to describe it) and an acidic aftertaste. Both are unpleasant and unbecoming of a pinot noir. Disappointing.
- Great Wine - recommended by Teddy several years ago. I didn't do it any favors storing it a long time. Still good! Bev
- 2011 Primarius - Oregon Pinot Noir. Very light / thin and lacking any structure. Many better pinots in the $15 range.