- Delicious balanced white from Alto Adige, Italy. Enjoyed with Va Beach seafood feast. Dockside $24
- Had Amarone several times now. This is a very good one - gets better as it opens. Had it as La Strada, Palo Alto
- California Yummy Cabernet Sauvignon. 2013 Palo Alto reserva from Chile $13.49
- Purple berries from the Alto Adige in Northern Italy on the Austrian border. The grape is Lagrein - fruity, tannic.
- Casa Bianci "Leo" Malbec from Mendoza, Argentina. Smoky, bold, a little spicy. Yummy. @the wine room, Palo Alto