- Medium dry, aromas of ripe pear and melon, honey on the palate , bright acidity and full mouthfeel
- Went very will with tortellini Alfredo. Not overpowering but nicely defined.
- At first slighty harsh but then midly sweet, very subtle on the palate. Good for a summer day. Alone. Not dry.
- Off dry blend of Furmint & Harslevelu. Alsace in style w/waxy, honeyed richness + a nod to aged Hunter Valley Semillon
- Insider tip from Alsacian med student; excellent, great with truffle raviolis and asparagus.