- Alexander Valley small Winery. They sell most of their grapes and don't make much of their own wine. $35 - 2014 trip.
- Nice Petite Syrah from a great little Alexander Valley Winery. All of their wines are Estate bottled and grown. $38 - 2014 trip.
- Winery in Alexander Valley, but this nice Cabernet is from Napa grapes. Jeff, who served us, was a wine snob and detracted from the experience. $35 - 2014 trip.
- So amazing. A mom wine. Strawberry and Crisp Rose. Tried at Jacksonville Airport.
- High in tannins. Hard to believe it is mostly cab