- A gran ache rose I bought at the winery and we had at Laguna. Not a nice as I wanted Had a soil taste. No sweetness.
- Tres classique, tres bien fait, un brin sans surprise mais de bonne facture. Saluons les efforts de Paul Achs.
- She was tasty, but HURTY, and there are many tastier pinots. Avoid the Ache.
- Wine cellar sale 9-2013 85 gran ache and 15 Syrah 2010
- A recommended dessert wine from the Greene Grape. Less raisin-y than a Tokji. Sweet and smooth, but not something I'd go out of my way for. $35.