- Merlot tonight w Swiss steak on rice. Pretty good.
- Smooth with aromas of cola, cream soda, and caramel. Leading to expressions of vanilla and strawberry jam on the palate. Flavors of spice round out the silky finish. Great with spice sushi!
- Full bodied, tasty. Good wine! Tremendous value for price. 3/5. $8
- My favorite next to Stella and a step above the Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot. Sweet and fruity and sparkly :-)
- Cheap and one of my fav's. Tastes just like the Stella Rosso with less bite. Just like juice.