- Hall Cabernet is a always my favorite! This one opened up beautifully and drank just as well. More complex than previous
- Nose black cherry and buttered popcorn. Most umami wine experience I've had in a while. Texture is incredibly silky.
- This was a really nice red table wine, full body, dark fruit, smooth and dry. Really enjoyed it! Cane Rosso
- I enjoyed this wine, it's very nice, but I wouldn't go out and buy a btl. Won this Ohanathon 2015 Silver Medal
- Nice flavor but not a particularly good mouthfeel. Not special on the finish. King of blah. Try another vintage