- Light bodied,smooth and fruity.easy drinking,light red wine. Grape used - pinot noir Tastes like black cherries and blackberries,has a pepper taste at the end. Grown in Monterey, California #667 is the vine the grape comes off of to make this wine.
- Schram vineyard in Waconia, mm. Good, similar to a Pinot noir, Marquette grape grown in minnesota
- Slight dryness at the finish.
- 19 Crimes. The grapes that make this up are Shiraz, Pinot Noir, Grenache and Cabernet Sauvignon. Balanced. No hotspots.
- Mom and I liked it. On sale $6.99 at Safeway. Washington wine with California grapes.