- Interesting, strong oak/grape smell, but not worth price.
- Don't often sip a Pinot Noir, but when I do I've bought this 2 of the last 3x. 100% CA grapes from 3 counties. 🍷🍷🍷
- Light bodied,smooth and fruity.easy drinking,light red wine. Grape used - pinot noir Tastes like black cherries and blackberries,has a pepper taste at the end. Grown in Monterey, California #667 is the vine the grape comes off of to make this wine.
- Schram vineyard in Waconia, mm. Good, similar to a Pinot noir, Marquette grape grown in minnesota
- Slight dryness at the finish.