- Red blend. Elegant and well structured. Aged in oak casks. Accessible flavors of chocolate and berry.
- Italian red...unique nose. Dark fruit up front (plum?) and some spice at the finish. Quite nice.
- S African red blend...some fruit up front ends with a bit of spice. Quite pleasing. Fairly complex for a relatively inexpensive wine.
- IGreco Rosa to...nice flavor, not typical rose. Has more depth. Would be excellent with seafood (salmon)
- Definitely lives up to its name. Light and creamy up front with a little oak at the finish