- Tastes like a guava infused with fizzy soda. Natural sweetness and fun added bubbles!
- Saint-Veran 2011 Chardonnay. From Southern Burgundy. Imported by Allied Beverage Group LLC, Carlstadt, NJ. 13% alc. Crisp, dry. Pairing with crab stuffed sole. Scent; Apple. Very earthy. Color; light, crystal golden. Taste; Medium bodied. Medium+ alc. Medium+ acidity. Lingering alkaline aftertaste Note: tasting affected by 40℉ temp and being left open multiple days (thanks gab)
- Kono 2013 Sauvignon Blanc. Bottled; Riverlands, Marlborough, Blenheim, New Zealand. Imported by Total Beverage Solution in SC $8.99 Very light color, even lighter rim (shows age). Medium body. Initial white grape scent. Crisp. Honey dew. Apple? Smells sweeter than it tastes. Light flavor when left on the tongue. Dry, fruity aftertaste. Alcohol present. Low acidity. [Drank chilled around 40ish℉] (Back label; citrus, gooseberries, passionfruit, natural acidity, long crisp dry finish)
- Binneys beverage depot. $12
- Thanksgiving 2013 from total beverage complex very buttery and Okie $12