- Part of their Club wine selections. Looks like rose, tastes like Syrah
- Herdade do Esporåo, 2013 Vinho Regional Alentajano, Wine Society. Medium dry and smooth, deep fruit taste. Aragonez, trincadeira, touriga nacional and syrah.
- Great blend from Spain. Syrah, Garnacha, Samson and Merlot. Nice berry front and smooth finish
- 50% monastrell 25% Syrah 25% merlot. Rich dark leather spice
- 90 pt totally impressive blend that really surprises with notes of big spice, graphite, and dark berry. Syrah forward! ❤