- Spicy red-from Anne's wine rack. Great for Sunday evening in with pizza.
- Plum spice heavy weight dark ruby red. Dark berries. Bitter tannin finish. Very enjoyable . High alcohol 16% medium to bold body.
- Perfect Red Emperor, Caesar Salad, washed down with a sensational Mornington Pensular Chardonnay 2011 Circe. Life's good
- Red wine Shiraz malbec grapes and morvedre white grap Very good red young wine
- Delicious full bodied Provence red. Deep, balanced fruit & dryness, refreshing. 2010 equal to 2009.