- Another incredible BIG red from Barrel 27, 100% Syrah, 90 points. Dense and mouth filling, the Head Honcho!🍷🍷🍷🍷
- Heavy, full-bodied Merlot. An intense black cherry colour coats the glass with notes of dark fruits and anise on the nose. This focused red offers taut plum and other dark fruits along with a hint of sage. The Reserve Merlot has been aged for 12 months in French and American oak.
- Young fresh open palate taste, very exiting red that resembles a pinot noir.
- Tasty red with light tannins and good fruit. Hints of black cherry , clove and tea leaves. 87
- Wine club red zine, August 2015. Excellent