- Sicilian Dry Red Wine enjoyed with beer can chicken on a lovely summer Saturday. Fruity and medium bodied.
- Love love love this big red blend. Lots of structure and low oak. Delicious. From Great Wine Buys for $28.
- A Mediterranean-style wine that exhibits all the comfort and warmth you'd get if you were there in person. Hailing from the southern province of Puglia and made with the local 'superstar' grape Negroamaro. This is a very easy drinking red wine, so easy you may wonder how it evaporated so quickly. Had for dinner with dad in celebration of father's day at involtini (2016/07/12)
- Fruity nose, more of a red wine flavor.
- It has a very rich flavor of jam and strawberry punch, The sweetness and refreshing flavor of strawberry makes this red wine even tastier