- salmon-pink colored rosé of Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. On the nose, strawberry and iris aromas
- Aged 14 months in new and neutral French oak Merlot 85% Cabernet Sauvignon 8% Cabernet Franc 5.5% Petit Verdot 1.5%
- Free Run Truro Vineyards - 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon - at Joon Bar - Free Run is when the grapes sit before being pressed
- Rich, tasty, with dark cherry and spice flavored. Will still improve with aging. 87
- 81% Cabernet Sauvignon, 11% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc, 3% Petit-Verdot and 1% Malbec from Columbia Valley, Washington.