- Good Cabernet Sauvignon -not sure where it came from. Had for awhile - drank in September of 2016. Good reviews from total wine. $9
- Home while bear is away for the first time since bear got healthy. Finished one bottle in 6 hours!
- Hanna Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 - love this wine; tasted at Hanna Vineyard in Apr2016 during JDTs anniversary
- Nice wine. Grape mix of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah grapes.
- 5/10. Acid basic flavours. Good table wine. £13 a bottle behind the bar at riverside.