- 2012 Shiraz. Very full flavored. Needed to open up. Liked.
- Greg Norman Estates, Shiraz Australian. 2012. Deep magenta purple. Needs to open up. FULL like Malbec.
- 19 Crimes. The grapes that make this up are Shiraz, Pinot Noir, Grenache and Cabernet Sauvignon. Balanced. No hotspots.
- Vintage Shiraz...turning point! Strong....can I come and pick up my car tomorrow. Positive reviewes complex
- Needs to open up. Decent amount of tannin. Light-ish in flavor, but decent. Everything is right - just surface level.