- 5/10. Acid basic flavours. Good table wine. £13 a bottle behind the bar at riverside.
- First "wine of the month " bottle from Mark and Colleen. Shared with the Radio Reading crew 1-31-16. Very good!
- Perry's, Abacus Cabernet, 13th bottling. Fabulous bottle of wine!
- Bordeaux 80%merlot 10%cab sauv 5%cab franc 5%petite verdot Excellent, silky smooth tannins Tastes like a very fine expensive wine. Dry. A TJ special. *** Claudia
- We drink this bottle of wine it was stone cold we had is after we had crayfish and fish and chips At Inverloch