- Trader Joes blend of Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre. Rhone style. The Vintjs was better.
- Grenache/Syrah blend from France. Very smooth easy drinking red wine
- One of my favs. Rhone style blend of Syrah, Grenache and Mourvèdre. Carmel Valley, CA. 2008. Wine Club find.
- Not bad. Ok for dinner wine Last bottle $15 10/26/15 33% Syrah. 30% Cab. 21% merlot. 16% Petite Syrah. Ok buy again.
- Black plum, cassis and spice lace the aroma of 2013 Tous Ensemble Syrah. Juicy red raspberry and boysenberry fruit with