- Alloro Vigneto how I love your 2011 vintage! Big earthy fruit bracing acidity! Wish I could've held out a little longer
- My go-to Pinot noir! And this 2012 has been my favorite vintage yet
- Cool vintage with refined dark fruits and silky texture. Long generous finish. Doozy of a time opening up.
- 2012 vintage is ok, a little stems and pieces, not as good as last year but $10 only at tamuras.
- 2007 Vintage | At The Capital Grille with Andrea for The Generous Pour Summer Wine Event after Brooks Brothers.