- Full bodied, dark berries. Soft tannins with a smooth finish. Would definitely buy again. (2011 Vintage)
- Very good red that I think came from total wine. Maybe one of their promotions. 2013 vintage, drank in 2015. Cabernet
- Not quite what I wanted it to be... Still a nice wine. Will try other vintages
- Tasty LBV port. Full flavored with rich, ripe grape flavors. Tarry, spicy and smooth. Few dregs. 90
- 2012 vintage, just shy of 10 euro. First taste was for Mary Alex's dinner party, next two bottles, all for us. Yum.