- W. JK, Tim, Todd and Wayne Thomann @ Pan e Vino - excellent - $78 - same wine and price as last year; different vintages but just as good.
- Our very first Duoro vintage. Very unique flavor. A lot like the wine that Andy gave us for Christmas. Would buy again.
- The 2012 does not strike me as delicious as previous vintages, however it is still very good and I would buy again
- 2012 vintage. Vons for $20 on sale. Aerated and let dig 4( mins. Got gradually better.
- ⭐️3.5/5 ⭐️ Good, more full bodied, spicy notes |California |black fruits, and spice|