- Remember the wines you love with all your notes!
- Share your wine discoveries with your friends and those around you.
- Master "wine-speak" with our handy dictionary and pairing guide.
- Find where to buy your favorite wines.
- Available for iPhone and Android.
Altos de raiza
Dry, strong flavor
Molly Dooker Blue Eyed Boy, 2010, Shiraz
$54@WFM Jammy and plush, black fruit , graphite, and licorice. Unreal! So many layers so well integrated. 98 points.
Alandra Esporao 2012 Portugal
High acid dry, moderate minerality, muted nose of citrus and flowers
2011 The Crusher Red Blend
Meh, pretty smokey. Ran it through the aerator too.
Ottimino Rancho Bello Vineyard Zinfandel
Grove Park Inn, 9/2/2014
Pancake Cellars 2012
Pancake Cellars Big Day White 2012
Zinlandel 2011 Wine
- Almaviva 2009 Bottle
- Sassicaia 1990 Tenuta San Guido