- Remember the wines you love with all your notes!
- Share your wine discoveries with your friends and those around you.
- Master "wine-speak" with our handy dictionary and pairing guide.
- Find where to buy your favorite wines.
- Available for iPhone and Android.
Meinklang 2013 Hungarian white wine
Dry with a clean after taste, crisp white wine
2010 Abacela Timta Amarela
Tasty red with light tannins and good fruit. Hints of black cherry , clove and tea leaves. 87
Zlatan Plavac 2011
Hvar sziget neduje. Közepes test, közelebb a gyümölcsös izvilaghoz. Enyhe hordossag jol áll neki.
£11.99 available from M&S
Yummy 5 star. Good with sea food.
Chateau liversan. £13.48. Available from Waitrose.
Farmy scent and after taste . 2 star.
Roc de lussac. Available at tesco. £11.50
Initially sweet taking then a dry aftertaste. Plum/ blackberries 3 star.
Chateau les grands-marechaux. £15.99.
Dark fruity scent. Sharp, dry, bitter taste. 3 star.
Chateau haut branda. 2012. Available from Waitrose. £9.99.
Long legs. Sweet scent. Defy but fruity taste. Thin and easy to drink. 2star.