- Remember the wines you love with all your notes!
- Share your wine discoveries with your friends and those around you.
- Master "wine-speak" with our handy dictionary and pairing guide.
- Find where to buy your favorite wines.
- Available for iPhone and Android.
Beronia Crianza 2009
A true Rioja for a nice price: $13 at Vas Foremost
- Pinot Noir
Full flavor, though acidic. Better picks out there for the $
Tallya ZZ Furmint Habzobor 2014
Nem nagy szám.
Pulenta Estate Pinot Gris
VERY PALE GOLD, WITH A BRIGHT NOSE THAT DISPLAYS HONEYDEW AND CRANE MELON NOTES WITH A TOUCH OF PEAR AND SWEETPEA FLOWER
Blackbird Vineyards 2014 Arriviste
Napa Valley Proprietary Rosé
salmon-pink colored rosé of Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. On the nose, strawberry and iris aromas
Copain Wines 2013 Tous Ensemble Syrah
Black plum, cassis and spice lace the aroma of 2013 Tous Ensemble Syrah. Juicy red raspberry and boysenberry fruit with
Leonetti Cellars Merlot 2013
Aged 14 months in new and neutral French oak Merlot 85% Cabernet Sauvignon 8% Cabernet Franc 5.5% Petit Verdot 1.5%
A rich violet hue, nose of lush red fruit, ripe plums, earth, and blackberries. palate spicy, savory notes