- Remember the wines you love with all your notes!
- Share your wine discoveries with your friends and those around you.
- Master "wine-speak" with our handy dictionary and pairing guide.
- Find where to buy your favorite wines.
- Available for iPhone and Android.
2011 Mergler & Engel Piesporter Michelsberg Riesling Kabinett
Nice slightly sweet easy drinking Mosel Riesling with hints of pear and tart apple. 87
2013 Twin Islands Sauvignon Blanc
Very tasty NZ Sauvignon Blanc with taste of gooseberries, melon, lemon grass and lichen. 90
Ridge Pagani Ranch Zinfandel 2012
2009 Casaloste Chianti Classico Riserva
Reserve Chianti. Murky fruit and heavy tannins. Suzanne liked more than me. Not as good second day. 82
Black Point: red blend 2013
Initially strong after uncorking; best if chilled & with food. BIG bottle.
Chateau Haut-Brion 2001
First growth vineyard from Bordeaux
Hazaña Rioja Tradición 2012
Weak. Has the essentials of a Rioja but is very thin. Like a half-strength Rioja. Was ok but never great. Binny's $11
Chateau Montelena 1997
Best cab I've ever had!
Domaine Guy Mousset
I really liked this wine!