- Remember the wines you love with all your notes!
- Share your wine discoveries with your friends and those around you.
- Master "wine-speak" with our handy dictionary and pairing guide.
- Find where to buy your favorite wines.
- Available for iPhone and Android.
Carchello C 2011
Carchello 2011 Jurillo from Spain a blend about $17. Yummy
Jackhammer Pinot noir
Wine mine- $13 worth buying again
Chateau d'Escurac 2009
Bordeaux blend- Medoc France classic
Bought in spring- really like
Forefront Pinot Noir
Fulanito- DO Ribera del duero
Ken and I had in Spain . Blend of cab, merlot, Tempranillo $6 liked intense red- have w/ lamb
Omen- Pinot noir
Wine mine- $15.50 girl at store loves this wine from Oregon- rogue valley