- Remember the wines you love with all your notes!
- Share your wine discoveries with your friends and those around you.
- Master "wine-speak" with our handy dictionary and pairing guide.
- Find where to buy your favorite wines.
- Available for iPhone and Android.
Chateau de Bellevue 2008
Half bottle in Aspen at Nell
Terres d'Avignon - Côte du Rhône 2014
Fun with Mom & the Berrymans. Paul cooked steak. A Kermit Lynch selection, quality & depth. Wholefoods $18
Santa Margherita Pino Grigio 2015
Delicious balanced white from Alto Adige, Italy. Enjoyed with Va Beach seafood feast. Dockside $24
Jordan 2003 Cab
Jordan 2003 Cab Takes a little bit to open up Woody, French oak Pairs great w food, smells of chocolate tobacco, smokey
Sarah - 6/10 Joe - 7/10
- Chateau Larruau Margaux 2012
- Conquista de Argentina 2014 Malbec
Val de los frailes tempranillo 2013
Tasty from uncorked
2010 Palazzo Right Bank Blend
French oak smell great! Spicy and easy to drink. Cab/Merlot/Cab Franc