- Remember the wines you love with all your notes!
- Share your wine discoveries with your friends and those around you.
- Master "wine-speak" with our handy dictionary and pairing guide.
- Find where to buy your favorite wines.
- Available for iPhone and Android.
Domenico Clerico Visati 2008
Top producer in Piedmont underrated varietal . Tight nose smokiness. Not aromatic lyrics exciting. Rustic aggressive fruit then disjointed. Tannins too agressive. No charisma. $13
2007 Dona Ermelinda Palmela
70% costalejo aka petaquita most common grape in Portugal. Rich, Shira cab fans will like. Vanilla. Alcohol spikes. Good pizza wine.
Vouvray Chenin Blanc 2011
Lovely white. All I have to say.
Prunotto Barbaresco 2010
From Brian's birthday celebration at Abella
Ridge Vineyards. 2012 Three Valleys. Zinfandel Blend.
2012 vintage. Vons for $20 on sale. Aerated and let dig 4( mins. Got gradually better.
Bucklin Bambino 2012 Sonoma Valley
Really smooth zin
Perrier Joulet. Not sure of year. Costco for about $35.
Very good. Tart and crisp. As good as white star but a little sweeter. Not as dry as Moët.
Bodega Norton Malbec 2013
Los Vascos Cabernet Sauvignon 2013