- Remember the wines you love with all your notes!
- Share your wine discoveries with your friends and those around you.
- Master "wine-speak" with our handy dictionary and pairing guide.
- Find where to buy your favorite wines.
- Available for iPhone and Android.
2008 Grand Vin Du Chateau de Pommard Famille Carabello-Baum
2008 Chateau de Pommard. Recommend by Cindy's uncle.
Kendall Jackson Chardonnay
Buttered popcorn on the nose, butter-forward pallet with white peach, grapefruit following.
Stags Lead Chardonnay
Peach nose with cream and oak. Fruit forward peach with buttery finish.
- Blason Cabrenet Franc 2014
- Charles Shaw Blend Shiraz 2014
- Paul Chollet Rose' Brut
Forbidden Fruit Winery, Forbidden Fruit White Sangria "Fresh Citrus"
Nice fruity nose, flavor is more white grape than anything.